Since I haven't posted in so long, I feel intimidated to start again. I have the long and daunting task of updates. I will try and keep them shot and sweet to encourage people to start reading my blog again.
Already have:
1. made a girl cry in class
2. been told I look fat
3. been open water scuba diving
4. caught lots of fish (inspiration from the new blog name came from Robin, thnx)
5. done a sports day
6. gone to a dutch theme park in Japan
7. gone to 7 out of 9 schools so far
8. eaten whale!!
9. learned how to cut sashimi by myself
10. started to play the taiko drums
11. started adult conversation classes
12. gone camping on an abandoned island
I will expand on more as the days go by! I haven't posted for a whole month...bad Adriene.
My new idea, lets see if it is possible, is to spend as little money on food at the store as possible and fish most of my meals. I made it last week only spending 20 dollars at the grocery store (go Adriene!). This week I only want to spend 15 and see if I can get away with it. If I buy cabbage, some cucumbers, eggs, apples, and bananas it is definitely doable. Wish me luck with my budgeting. If I am successful, it will save me around 230 dollars (which is about two days of scuba diving!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you're having a blast!
but dude, forget 2nd-language-acquisition/culture-immersion/kids... YOU'RE THERE TO MASTER THE ART OF SUSHI-MAKING. And it looks like you're well on your way.
:)
Post a Comment